The Noble Beast Circle of Love is how we bring Alpaca Love to you when You can’t come to the alpacas.
Form an unforgettable personal connection with an animal on the farm. Meet Thunder (the famous) donkey, Eddie, Rex and Louet the very friendly goats or nourish Blue’s heart, our very, very most special alpaca (see Blue’s Story).
Alpacas are great companions during COVID-times. By the magic of the internet and Instagram, you can enjoy the beauty, peace and humour of your adopted alpaca.
Giving back: 5% of all alpaca adoption fees are donated to educational initiatives supporting alpaca health in Ontario. As a show of ongoing support for Walking With Thunder, a full 50% of adoption fees raised through Joe and Thunder’s Sponsorships are donated to mental health and arts charities in the Hastings Prince Edward area.
One year of Alpaca Love from an alpaca (or other farm friend) of your choice includes:
- A personalized welcome card, certificate and photo from your alpaca (hard copy) with their profile including favourite foods, colours, songs and barn friends.
- An e-mail birthday greeting from your alpaca (or other special event greeting of your choice)
- A quarterly e-mail story installment about what your alpaca has been up to
- A 1-hour on-farm private visit and photo session with your alpaca in the year of adoption or renewal.
- First selection to purchase any products made from your alpaca’s fibre (yarn,felt, knits) before offered for sale in our shop (does not apply to our non-alpaca adoptees : )
- 10% NBF shop discount.
- Endless alpaca laughter and love (priceless!)
- $95+HST for one year to anywhere in the world.
Alpaca adoption indicates a one year subscription to the services noted above and does not imply ownership in any way of the animal in question. Adoption packages last one year. Additional yearly fees will not be charged unless you choose a renewal option. Addresses and emails are not shared with any third parties.